Hey all, today I’ve come back with yet another fantastical recipe video for you! Please either click on the link below or copy’n paste it on your search bar.
– half & half (1L) I used Dairyland
– sugar (50g)
– gelatin (2 packs) I used Knox Original
- Mix gelatin and liquid (I put a tad bit of the half & half), stir, let it set
- In pot, mix sugar and rest of half and half, stir, make sure all sugar melts DO NOT BOIL!!!
- Add gelatin mix into pot, stir, do not boil!
- Pour mix into containers, let it cool, and then put into refrigerator
- Wait about 1-2 days to let it set
If you want to add some more sweetness to your life…
- Add fresh cut strawberries
- Add 1 Trader Joes’s peanut butter cup
Thks to you all, and have a sweet day!