I get it. I get it.
We all have stress.
For this week’s Motivation Monday, I’ll be listing 10 things I do when I feel stressed out. It helps me a lot, so I hope that this post will give you some ideas and inspirations for yourself.
- read my fav book
- thinking of something that makes me happy (e.g. family)
- writing it out (and rip the paper up if you want to)
- listening to calming music
- grounding myself (walk each step with heels first on purpose)
- tell a trusted someone
- drink a cup of tea
- fidget toy
- thinking about 3 good qualities of myself
Hope that helps!
~ Kim ❤