Okay. I have to admit that I got this a few months ago, so not recently. But I checked the price online and it was the same, so here you go.
If you don’t know what Ivivva is, then here are 3 facts about it:
- by Lululemon
- created in Vancouver, BC in 2009
- for girls
- Very comfortable – 100% cotton, so for people with eczema, this is for you
- pre-shrunk – no after-wash surprises
- thumbhole – really useful, and is one of my favorite parts of it
- color combination – black and bright blue goes together so well
- PRICE (if you clicked on the link at the beginning of the post you’d know)
It is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo expensive. Though it’s good quality and style, but this is getting out of hand with competing brands like… Under Armour for example.
What Should I do if I
Costco brand Tuff Athletics is really good too. It’s one of my favs. Next time you go to Costco, give it a look. But I do have to say, the design is either really good or really bad, but most of the time its good. It’s Costco, right?
Okay. So how did you guys think of my first Clothing Review?! i thought that it was pretty lit, and I’ll probably do one again soon.
Hope you all had fun reading this article as much as I did to write it. Catch y’all next time!