I haven’t done a DIY post in awhile, so it’s about time. Yesterday, I made a DIY perler bead quote art, and it’s stress-relieving during the DIY as well as after you’re complete.
- Perler beads (color of your choice)
- Frame (I used a flat box bottom that used to store noodles XD)
- Hot glue gun (careful!)
- Gently write on the frame/board your choice of a quote or word. (smaller amount of words, the better)
- After you are satisfied with your quote/word, begin to glue on your perler beads.
- As decoration, you can also glue on some other perler beads around the text, like what I did.
- Wait for the glue to dry and cool, then pick away the “wisps”.
Yay you, because you’re done! This is a 20min craft that will look stunning on your bedroom wall or in the hallway. Hope this sparks your creativity!