I haven’t posted in awhile, and I apologize for that! Everything is busy and hectic right now, but when summer starts, there will be posts almost every day. Hang on!
Anyhow, I just came back from bouldering and thought that I can share some of my tips for any starters out there.
DISCLAIMER: I am not a professional, and only seek this as informational. Any inquiries – talk to a professional!
- Stretch – it always helps you to warm up
- No loose chalk – makes your area much more efficient
- Slow your breathing – makes you calm and more able to focus
- Don’t push yourself too much – you will get there someday: just wait!
- Wear comfortable and stretchy clothing – jeans and some khakis won’t serve you good XD
I hope that this helps some of you, to like get a better idea of how to start. I always find that taking my time for each step instead of rushing it makes it easier to get to the top or my point.
Be sure to also bring water! You will get really tired after your workout, so drink up, buttercup. Gotta rehydrate yourself…