Recently I have started my bullet journal to prepare for September, and I can tell you that it has reduced stress about its upcoming a hell lot. I have always been organized (outside my room that is), but sometimes its just hard to manage and track everything down, from homework, blog ideas, projects, notes…
So I have decided to start my bullet journal!
I have surfed the internet (mainly Tumblr and Pinterest) for ideas and inspiration, I have come up with my own spreads, collections, and styles that fit me best. Here I present my discovery of 10 ways to sophisticate your Bujo without breaking your bank.
(I will also list the supplies that I have used so far)
- write with an ink pen
- choose simple
- stick with a theme/month
- use the same colour theme
- take time to plan out your spread
- incorporate stamps, doodles… etc. of your choice
- start with a minimalist style if you are overwhelmed by IG, Tumblr, and Pinterest
- use washi tape
- write out bold, outstanding headers
- don’t be pressured my the media; if you like it, then it is beautiful
If these inspired you and your Bujo, let me know in the comments section down below! Feel free to let me know if you would like to see a flip through and a Plan With Me: August!