Do I repeat myself too much? Maybe.
I guess I just realized that I do that a lot – in life and blogging – as well as having extreme short term memory. Seriously. That was like my snapping point (snaps fingers) Oh dear I just repeated the word snap. And that’s three times.
Anyways, today’s post is going to be really crazy – I got nominated for the Liebster Award by the girl Lorelie, and I have to say that I am so sorry that I had put it aside for awhile 😶 Then another Milestone post, yup its another.
I did it again
Let’s get on with the post 🙂
before I do it again
Lorelie… IS ONE OF THE BEST PEOPLE EVER oh my word GO CHECK OUT HER BLOG RIGHT NOW AND I MEAN IT
Thank you so so much for the nomination!!! Means A LOT 🙂 ❤
- Thank the person who nominated you and show the award logo
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 other blogs – notify them too 🙂
- Give 11 questions for your nominees
What’s something you love about yourself?
Probably that I am so much more thankful and kind. Kindness is an action, and I feel like I really have put that into use this year. I no longer take things for granted, and I am so much more happier with the new me 🙂
How do you cope with anger?
Taking some alone time
Which fictional character would you hate to meet?
Orfeo from The Waterfire Saga by Jennifer Donnelly. I read it awhile back, and he is like a really creepy human that lives in the ocean, can breathe water, and wants to destroy the whole “mer-world” due to his sorrow and grief for his wife’s death a century ago. HE IS TOP NOTCH CREEPY
Tell us a line (lyrics) of your favourite song.
Okay I have 2 songs, if that’s okay with you Lorelie XD I’m such a bad girl
From Kimi e no Uso by Valshe – “Matte inakute ii yo” (“you don’t have to wait for me”) Omg this totally has no relation to my life at all, but if you’re addicted to Detective Conan you’d know EXACTLY what I am talking about.
You’d probably have no idea what I am talking about; click on the “post excerpt pic above” to read that post and get an idea of my crazy fangirl world. Back to rn…
*crying on the inside*
From Wolves by Selena Gomez, Marshmello – “Drunk on a feeling, alone with the stars in the sky”
I guess sometimes I want to just let go and stop time for awhile. Alone with the starts in the sky seems really nice, but too bad its always raining where I live 😦
What’s something you regret buying?
Tbh, so far I don’t have anything that I regret buying.
Favourite slang word such as lol, welp, idk.
Does “XD” count? If not, then idk all the way. Between The Potatoes and I (that’s what my friends call ourselves), it’s always idk idk idk EVERYTHING. And food emojis. A lot.
pst… what’s “welp”?! I am such a #newbie omg
Which fictional character do you relate to most?
Hmm… this is a really hard one…
Probably Beth from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. She’s really shy, but expresses her thoughts through music. Through the book, she grows up a lot, and shows how much one can change after a devastating event.
If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
Look at that dedication right there.
What’s the dumbest way you’ve been injured?
*laugh* About a month ago, I was practicing my oversplits against a wall, and then my foot slipped, and then it hit the towel rack. I got a bruise afterwards 😅 Lesson learnt, ma’mm.
What’s something ridiculous you believed as a child?
I believed that the carbon monoxide detector in our house was alive… talk about vivid imagination XD
Tell us a joke.
Person 1: Knock-knock.
Person 2: Who’s there?
Person 1: Iowa.
Person 2: Iowa who?
Person 1: Iowa friend a couple dollars.
Credits all go to Natalie Vereen-davis as I am incapable of cooking up good cheesy ones.
11 Facts About Yours Truly
- I. LOVE. AESTHETICS.
- I’m one of the people who hate Chai tea (sorry if it offends you XD)
- I love to analyse politics, crime, and all the good stuff, but I can’t bend around celebrities and what nots
- Please refer to #3: I honestly did not know that Jake Paul was Logan Paul’s brother until last month when my own brother told me. Before that, I thought that Jake was Logan’s dad XD
- I have never skied, or snowboarded before
- I LOVE SOCIAL STUDIES *runs as fast as I can while you all come chase after me in anger*
- Hopes to one day be able to advocate about mental health/illness and help break the stigma ❤
- I absolutely hate Halloween *runs away again*
- I don’t have a phone. I used to be kinda 😐 about it before because almost everyone has one, but now I don’t even care XD I don’t need one anyways
- One of my dad’s close friends is a former Olympian!
- If you have eczema, then you’d be able to relate to me when I say winter is the most horrible time of the year
- What is one quality you hope that you will never change?
- What food best describes your personality? Why?
- If you could live in a fictional world, where would it be? What book is it from?
- When was the last time you did homework? (etc… 30 minutes ago, a day ago, 5 days ago…)
- If you can do absolutely anything today, what would it be? Why?
- What motivates you when you feel down?
- If there is one thing you can change in the world, what would it be, and why?
- What is your favourite word? Why?
- Is there a book that can you reread 1000 times? What’s the title, and who’s the author?
- What is one thing you regret not doing?
- To end things on a positive note (because I’m so negative 😉), How are you feeling right now? (because I care about you too 😊)
Before I conclude this tag/nomination, a BIG THANK YOU AGAIN TO LORELIE you go girl XD
DID YOU HONESTLY THINK I’D FORGET IT’S 2018?!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
Oh dear how did I survive 365 days? How will I survive another? How will I survive ‘TILL SUMMER (it’s literally the beginning of the year and I’m thinking about summer? dream on)
Honestly though, I just realized that this is the FIRST POST of 2018?! If feels weird enough to type/say that already… and also this is my 100th post?
Is Stephen Colbert scared, or excited? I wonder. Well in this occasion I’m using this for excited – I can’t believe I pressed the publish button 100 TIMES like that’s crazy. That’s how many times I cringed at the post I was about to publish and the amount of slaps I received from yours truly on the inside.
What are your thoughts about 2018? Was 2017 too fast? (yes) Do you think Stephen Colbert is scared or excited? What’s “welp”? I don’t text a lot? Best wishes for you all this year 🙂