Apparently there’s a lot of things I don’t know about myself.
Sometimes, I guess it’s only when I actually sit down and do some self-reflection. Which is also when all the ‘unknown’ comes out and slaps my face for not acknowledging them for the past 100 years??
A few days ago I stumbled across this tag post by Lindsay @ Lindsay Lovin’ Life and decided to give this shot! I had a lot of fun
getting slapped answering these questions. Brace yourself for an extremely outrageously long post..
I apologize if your eyeballs will get mad at you after reading this
01. Are you a morning or night person?
Most of the time I’m a morning person – most people my age sleep at like 12 each night while yours truly over here sleeps at like 9:30 – 10:00 😂
02. Are you afraid of the dark?
When I was a young potato… YES.
03. Are you an extrovert or introvert?
INTROVERT ASSIGNED AT BIRTH HERE but I yell at lot at home
04. Are you double jointed?
Not that I’m aware of…
05. Are you left or right-handed?
Right-handed hon *high five*
06. Are you more of a tidy person or a messy one?
Tidy. Definitely tidy. But of course I get lazy sometimes and not brush off the eraser bits into the garbage #confessionsession
07. Are you on time or always late?
always on time – most of the time early, even
08. Are you ticklish?
YES IT KILLS ME
09. Can you curl your tongue?
Nope. When I was a young potato (again) I practiced a ton but it never worked 😛
10. Can you ice skate?
Augh finally I can say yes XD
11. Can you wiggle your ears?
Do I have to say no again *cries* But I can do this:
12. Coffee or tea?
Tea for the win!!
13. Cookies, cake or donuts?
This. Question. Is. Brutal. howamisupposedtochose *calms down* It will have to be cookies (I’m sorry)
14. Did you ever participate in a talent show?
Uh, refer to question 03. and I think you’ll get the answer
15. Did you go to prom?
16. Did you like school?
I’m still in school, fun fact. But yes, I DO like school, or learning in general 🙂
17. Do you believe in ghosts?
*shakes head furiously* I do have a friend that is 100% in for it – save me from all those BuzzFeed Unsolved stories 😭 😂
18. Do you bite your nails?
19. Do you consider yourself a good cook?
Wellllll I can make about 3 dishes really well (like kimchi tteog), but other than that? Forget about it XD
20. Do you enjoy dancing?
Once did ballet – didn’t like it. Once did jazz – didn’t like it.
21. Do you enjoy DIY or crafts?
If it’s aesthetic, Tumblr, or involves mason jars GIMME
22. Do you forgive easily?
Most of the time, yes.
23. Do you have a nickname?
My name is Kimberly, so sometimes “Kim”, or from Lorelie @ Myself and Teas I’m “detective” 😎. Oh, and my friends call me the “potato knight”, hence all the talk about me once being a young potato.
24. Do you have any allergies?
No food allergies, but the normal spring pollen
25. Do you have any phobias?
No, though I refuse to go on roller coasters or any amusement park rides (I just created a phobia I think)
26. Do you have any piercings or tattoos?
I am flipping scared to death about ear piercings; a hole in my ear I’m sorry but I cringe at what is the norm XD
27. Do you have children?
I’m. Still. In. School.
28. Do you have pets?
Aww I wish!! I do volunteer at a cat sanctuary, and I have made some buddies (aka cats) there… so in a way…
29. Do you have siblings?
30. Do you prefer dogs or cats?
CATS I AM A CAT PERSON
31. Do you prefer Mac or PC?
PC, but I’m starting to get used to Mac.
32. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?
Honestly, if it has nice sunsets, I’m find with any
because I’m indecisive
33. Do you prefer to bath or shower?
I only have a shower at home so..
34. Do you sing in the shower?
Oh my goodness thank you for asking YES YES YES
35. Do you smoke?
Nope, and I made a promise to myself that I never will.
36. Do you speak any different languages?
Yes – I speak 2 fluently, and I’m learning 2 others right now 🙂
37. Do you still have your wisdom teeth?
*looks in the mirror* Yes. I think.
38. Do you still watch cartoons?
If the ‘cartoons’ you’re talking about involves anime, then yes. But only Meitantei Conan. Otherwise I very much not like anime (my grammar need correctings much very)
39. Do you/have you played any sports?
I first did ballet when I was around 6 – and gave up. Then I did jazz about an year later – finally found out that me dancing = cringe. So then swimming came – did that for 4-5 years. So a hundred years later, I’m doing gymnastics.
40. Does your name have a special meaning?
Well I was named after the toilet paper brand Kimberly Clark… and my last name is Clark, so it fits perfectly. Um.. thanks Dad?!
41. Have you ever been hospitalized?
I’m quite sure everyone has gotten into an accident at least once in their lifetime, so yes?
42. Have you ever been on a diet?
43. Have you ever been to a concert?
No, and I’m not interested
because I’m a rebel
44. Have you ever gone camping?
Yes; 2 times to be precise.
45. Have you ever met any celebrities?
Wellllllllll a few years ago I did go to a hockey game and got an autograph? But it was just a minor league – the one before NHL (wow I know my sports shocker) One of my dad’s really good friends is a former badminton Olympian, but I guess he’s not a celebrity.
46. Have you ever skipped class?
No, and I’m sure I never will. Education is a gift – I love learning everything and anything. It’s only when you are prevented from doing something that you realize how lucky you were. I don’t like tests (duh), but again, education is a gift, and I won’t waste it.
47. Have you ever won something?
Anything to do with luck I AM A DEAD POTATO
48. Have you had braces?
No, but I have InvisAlign.
49. How are you feeling right now?
Perfectly imperfect 🙂
50. How tall are you?
Fun fact: I don’t use ‘ft’ as a measurement – I only used centimeters but apparently most people used in Imperial?? Anyways, I’m 161.5 cm. Do NOT forget the 0.5; it’s very important.
51. If money were no object what would you get for your next birthday?
Selfish me: Fujifilm Instax
Non selfish me: cure for Parkinson’s Disease
52. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Somewhere cold all year round (but not the Arctic or Antarctica) so I can stay with my blankets forever.
53. Were you ever a scout or a brownie?
Nope, but I did buy some brownies from a brownie😉
54. What city were you born in?
A place where it’s by the mountains and ocean.
55. What did you last eat?
Cup noodles (currently battling jet lag now, save me)
56. What did you want to be when you were younger?
ummmmm. Blame my short term memory.
57. What do you do on a typical Friday night?
Do a little bit of homework. Blog a bit. Eat. Watch TV. Read. Make a plan for the weekend. Sleep.
58. What is one food that you refuse to eat?
59. What is one item on your bucket list?
Fujifilm Instax *cue opera singing*
60. What is one item you can’t live without?
MY BUJO IS SAVES ME
61. What is your shoe size?
7. Sometimes 8 for boots.
62. What movie have you watched repeatedly?
I haven’t really watched any repeatedly, but I know I will definitely re-watch The Greatest Showman, Murder on the Orient Express, or any Meitantei Conan ones.
63. What phone do you have (Apple or Android)?
It’s a fruit.
64. What should you be doing right now?
It’s spring break; bye bye schedule XD
65. What’s one goal you would like to accomplish this year?
Be happy with who I am, inside and out.
66. What’s one of your pet peeves?
THANK YOU for asking because you know I love to rant. I have a thing for straight lines; it won’t kill me, but if I can fix it, I will.
67. What’s the last song you’ve listened to?
Kimi e no Uso by Valshe
68. What’s the most expensive item of clothing that you own?
“Good in the Hood” from Ivivva ~ $79.00
69. What’s the thing you can’t leave the house without?
70. What’s your best physical feature?
I guess… my hair – natural red/gold highlights? Is it even considered as a physical feature (I mean it’s dead skin cells).
71. What’s your Chinese sign?
If you’re talking about the zodiac sign, then I’m Cancer.
72. What’s your current obsession?
Detective Conan ASLDKJSDKLJFDKLFJ
73. What’s your dream car?
I. Don’t. Want. To. Drive.
74. What’s your favourite animal?
Cats cats cats
75. What’s your favourite book?
Probably The 57 Bus by Dashka Slater, or Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson.
76. What’s your favourite colour?
Blue (look at that dedication)
77. What’s your favourite dessert?
Chocolate Mousse. Or anything chocolate. Give me chocolate.
78. What’s your favourite drink?
79. What’s your favourite food?
Almost anything my mom makes 🙂
80. What’s your favourite foreign food?
81. What’s your favourite gadget?
Gadget? Probably my mp3.
82. What’s your favourite hobby?
Sewing and gymnastics (oops I said 2)
83. What’s your favourite movie?
The Greatest Showman
the soundtrack the soundtrack
84. What’s your favourite restaurant?
I do NOT like restaurants.
85. What’s your favourite sandwich?
Anything with sourdough and I’m happy 🙂
86. What’s your favourite season?
Used to be summer (hello birthday month), but now it’s winter because I WANT MY BLANKETS
87. What’s your favourite series?
If it’s TV, then Meitantei Conan. If it’s books…. usually I like individual books better.
88. What’s your favourite snack?
Sea Salt and Vinegar Chips.
89. What’s your favourite sport to watch?
Floor routine in gymnastics.
90. What’s your favourite thing to have for breakfast?
because I’m so bland
91. What’s your full name?
Kimberly Eleanor Clark; hellooooo world!!
92. What’s your longest relationship so far?
I have never been in a relationship before, and I don’t plan to. Well I’ll make an exception for food. And cats.
93. What’s your lucky number?
94. What’s your star sign?
95. When is your birthday?
96. Which city did you grow up in?
The place where I was born in – by the mountains and the ocean
97. Which city do you live in now?
Refer to #96
98. Who do you miss right now?
One of my closest friends, G.C, or my cat buddy Bantam at the cat sanctuary I volunteer at.
99. Who is your celebrity crush?
No celebrity crushes.
100. Who’s your favourite fictional character?
Stephanie (Stevie) Bell from Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson (three cheers for crime deduction fanatics)
I haven’t done a tag post in a million years (and a day)… should I do more posts like these? Do you like cats? Are you in love with the soundtrack from The Greatest Showman? DO YOU LOVE CHOCOLATE (I know you do) Comment away 🙂